Saturday, July 04, 2009

Official old age

-------------------------------------
You know you're old when...

...you are excited about buying an adult sized padded toilet seat.

...you do a happy dance because you can get a baby sized padded toilet seat on clearance for two dollars.
-------------------------------------
Much stitching and sewing going on this weekend...must get back to it (after some ice cream, I think). I hope to have pictures of a couple finished projects tomorrow evening (I know you can hardly stand the suspense, right?).
-------------------------------------

2 comments:

Shinny said...

So jealous that you are getting a chance to sew. I need to do that one of these days after having spent most of the morning organizing my craft area, a.k.a. the dining room, for the second time in as many months.
I now have gone vertical with my storage, thank goodness for awesome estate sales full of old hardsided suitcases.
I need a bigger house. ;)
Myles and Sam are too darn cute!

Holley said...

Hey--tis the weekend for stitching I guess. I assembled a few cloth books for Kian and Angie, cut some quilts, pre-washed some fabric for quilts, and bought more quilt making supplies a JoAnns. I may go back tomorrow for more umm, necessary quilt supplies.

Hope you had a happy Fourth.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...