Monday, October 06, 2008

Thank you Secret Pal!

My Secret Pal has been revealed! Normally, this event would not yield much fanfare, but I clicked over to Kim's blog and was met with the 2008 Knitter's Hunk - Hugh Jackman. Seriously! Knitting and GORGEOUS MEN! Even before I knew who she was, I knew I liked this lady. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she sent me LOADS of really awesome stuff! Did you KNOW they make chocolate Skittles? I did not. I can't wait to break them open and (over)indulge!



Seriously, Kim, you outdid yourself this round of SP and I can't thank you enough. It was so much fun finding little treasures in my mailbox during the past few months. My mom and I already have plans to do the sock monkey baby set from the Happy Hooker book for my brother's baby. I'll post pics of my progress on Ravelry (and here, if I remember). Thanks again! (I have never seen that shape crochet hook, but I will definitely review them as soon as I get to use them...they feel good initially...we'll see if it lasts)

1 comment:

Mistrmi said...

You are so much more than welcome! It's been fun for me, too. And now, I can comment here!!!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...