Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you Stephanie. It is so cute that we have a rule it is never to be used.

Thank you Rosemary and family for the adorable outfits.

Thank you Judy and family for the lovely gifts (Sam was especially pleased...thank you for including him).

Thank you to the MOM Project for the ornament. It it like this one, but says, "Our precious angel, You will live in our hearts forever" (it's already on our tree). I love you ladies and I'll be getting busy on bracelets again here very soon...I promise. :o)


I know it seems like I do a lot of these thank you posts and I apologize for the boredom factor they must bring to this blog. But I want to thank everyone properly and I'm balancing the mom thing with some work hours here at home...or at least TRYING to balance the two. I promise something of more substance soon. Now I'm off to review the proposed zoning resolution for one of my clients. I'd rather be making Christmas cookies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That burp cloth for Myles is absolutely precious! Looking at the clothes and toys I have oohhhed, and aaaahhhhed over many, but that is just darling. Stephanie did a wonderful job!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...