Wednesday, September 05, 2007

For our friend

See that Light the Night balloon over there? ---->

Click on it and donate...for our friend, Lisa P.

Here is the email Lisa sent out...

I need your help raising money for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Western Pennsylvania & West Virginia Chapter. Greg and I will be participating in the Light the Night walk on the North Shore on October 4, 2007, and we would appreciate your sponsorship. We are hoping for donations in the $10 to $20 range, but anything you can give would be greatly appreciated. When you donate, you will be helping to fund lifesaving research and provide help and hope to thousands of families. To make an online donation, simply click on the above secure link. You will receive a confirmation by email detailing your donation. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a great organization, and we have benefitted directly from their generosity and support. This is now our chance to help give something back. Please contact me directly if you wish to donate, but are not comfortable with donating over the Internet. I appreciate your support very much.


I see that she is almost to her goal. But I'm making it my mission to motivate all of you to help her pass her goal in grand fashion.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...