Friday, April 13, 2007

hehehe...I'm such a b!tch

Caller: Hello, this is Jennifer from XYZ University. I'm calling because we're putting out our annual alumni directory and I wanted to verify your information and tell you a little bit about the book.

Me: I didn't attend XYZ University except for law school, so I don't think I'm interested.

Caller: Well, ok, then let me tell you about the directory. It's a wonderful book of memories. You can maybe look up old friends you remember and it's a great tool for networking for business.

Me: I really didn't enjoy law school all that much so I'm definitely not your gal.

Caller: Oh...uh...ok...you have a great evening.

Me: You too.

hehehe

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...