Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The proof is in the smiling

I heard from my friend who was finally able to adopt a baby boy. Actually, I sent her an email asking for an update. Today she sent me an update (and a picture).

Catherine...
Here is our little bundle of boy..lol... Chase Aidan...6lbs 3oz...born on 12/21/05. We just got home a couple days ago....it's soooo good to be home!! The dogs all love him to pieces...they keep coming over to lick him on the head...once I have rested up & get things on a schedule will write an in depth letter about Mr. Chase & our travels.
Love,
Sherie , Michael, 5 crazy spots, & Chase Aidan


I didn't cry at all. In fact, it made me smile and I didn't even want to cry.

That makes me smile even more.

1 comment:

Dana said...

It makes me smile as well.

Love you!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...