Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life isn't all unfair

Earlier this year, I wrote about how unfair life can be. Hell, this whole blog is pretty much about how unfair life can be, isn't it? But I digress...

I had been thinking about my friend and how her Christmas would be, thinking about what "should have been." And then today I received some wonderful news...

Well..here's the news!! Mr. Chase Aidan F was born at 12:03pm Today (Dec. 21st)....he weighed in a 6 lbs 4oz & was 18 & 1/2 " long. He has..at this point...strawberry/reddish blonde hair...but that can all change, of course, as you all know. Mr. Chase has not been very hungry at all today because he swallowed up some amniotic fluids causing him to have an upset tummy. So he just spits up the amnio fluid every time we try feeding him. The nurse in the nursery said that its nothing to be concerned with yet & lots of babies experience this...so keep your fingers cross that he starts to eat regularly otherwise I don't think they will be letting us leave the hospital tomorrow with him. We will be signing relinquishment papers tomorrow at 1:00pm. Fingers crossed everyone!!!
Love S


Welcome to the world Baby Chase. Your parents love you very much and are so happy to welcome you into their family.

Congratulations my friend...you're going to make an awesome mommy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. You just made my day.

Hey, is it just me, or can other people not see others' comments either?

Rach

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new parents! Fingers crossed that all is going great.

Erin said...

Just adding blogs to the SP7 page. Welcome and happy holidays! :) Erin

Dana said...

Awww! Congrats to the proud parents. : )

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...