Wednesday, June 02, 2010

*ah-hem*

So...nothing like telling the world that you plan to "get busy"...and allowing comments...to make you feel just a little self-conscious and unsure of what to say next. But I knew I couldn't obsess about this step without talking "out loud" about it. Aren't you just thrilled that you read this blog now? lol! I promise I won't bore you with cycle days and other boring details. But I'll probably share when I feel like I might lose my mind from doubt (because you know it's coming).

Thanks.

1 comment:

Shinny said...

Oh come on, you have to share all the details and tell us immediately after you "do the deed" so we can monitor your progress. ;) Come visit me before you get yourself knocked up again though so we can have a drink or two. PLEASE????

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...