Thursday, May 06, 2010

May 6, 2010

Instead of attending an optimistically scheduled prenatal appointment today, I'd like to ask for your help. If anyone has any of the following books, I would very much appreciate the chance to borrow them. Email me. Thanks!

Hope is Like the Sun: Finding Hope and Healing After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death by Lisa Church

A Piece of My Heart: Living Through the Grief of Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death by Molly Fumia (Author)

Forever Silent, Forever Changed: The Loss of a Baby in Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Early Infancy. A Mother's Experience and Your Personal Journal by Kellie Davis (Author)

Love, Mom: A Mother's Journey From Loss to Hope by Cynthia Baseman

The Good Grief Club by Monica Novak (Author)

Gracie by Ryan Warnick (Author)
----------------------------------
On the way here...thank you!

An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination: A Memoir by Elizabeth McCracken

Empty Cradle, Broken Heart, Revised Edition: Surviving the Death of Your Baby by Deborah L. Davis (I have actually read this one...gave it away...would like to read it again)

Free to Grieve: Healing and Encouragement for Those Who Have Suffered Miscarriage and Stillbirth by Maureen Rank

When Your Baby Dies: Through Miscarriage or Stillbirth (Hope and Healing Series) by Louis A. Gamino

A Silent Sorrow: Pregnancy Loss - Guidance and Support for You and Your Family by Ingrid Kohn, Perry-Lynn Moffitt

Mourning Sickness - Stories and Poems about Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss by Missy Martin (Author), Jesse Loren (Editor)

Naming the Child: Hope-Filled Reflections on Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Death by Jenny Schroedel

Something Happened: A book for children and parents who have experienced pregnancy loss. by Cathy Blanford (Author), Phyllis Childers (Illustrator)

5 comments:

JEN said...

Can you send me your addy?

choofymama @ gmail.com, or on FB

<3

Julia said...

I have Replica and Empty Cradle. Please drop me an email if you'd like me to send.

lorem ipsum said...

Catherine, I am so sorry that I no longer have any of those. I finally took them to Half Price Books, where the clerk looked at me with incredible kindness when he saw the titles.

I hope that someone sends you the books you need, to keep, and then one day you can pass them along too to someone in need.

Catherine said...

Julia! I can't find your email address anywhere!

Julia said...

Just hit reply on the comment-- it's built in. :)

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...