Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Please excuse

We have very good reasons for not posting last week's photo challenge, self-portrait, or anything else of much interest. We are sick. Again. Sam started with the wheezing, coughing and throwing up while I suffered a gall bladder attack. Following the 24-hours-from-last-vomit rule, Sam stayed home from school and I drew the short straw to stay home too...where I promptly developed wheezing and coughing (thankfully no throwing up). It has been an absolutely crappy way to usher out the summer. I only hope it is not a harbinger of another nasty winter. Last winter's many many illnesses darn near killed me.

So let's see...

Thursday's photo challenge just happened to come to me a bit late. Not very inspired, but perfect to represent this past weekend...

Self-portrait Saturday and Perfect Moment Monday and Whiskers on Wednesday are not going to happen...I just don't have the energy. I've been sitting on the bed/sofa watching marathons of Ghost Whisperer and Joan of Arcadia. I'm achy and droopy and blah. I hope to be back in action soon.

1 comment:

Shinny said...

Hope you are better soon. At least you aren't watching marathon episodes of the freaking "Wonder Pets". That is Marjorie's favorite show now and I woke up this morning signing that damn theme song. ;)

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...