Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Welcome to the world Baby Liberty!!!

My brother's fiancee was scheduled for a c-section on Thursday but I got a text message from him at 3:45am this morning that said, "OK, so she's coming now I guess."

With bleary eyes and barely functioning fingers, I texted back, "How exciting! Give S our love and call if you need/want anything."

His response cracked me up..."S does not share your enthusiasm."

Yeah...this is the not-so-fun part for her...but it'll be worth it.

Update as I was typing this...

"It's a girl!!! 7lbs 19"long."

3 comments:

marcia said...

Big Congrats, Auntie! :)

Rosepetal said...

congrats auntie kate!

CLC said...

Congrats on your little niece!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...