Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ready to go

He's all set to go. We visited the school and found his new classroom. He tried out his new desk. Yesterday he got a new haircut. His bookbag is packed with all his carefully labeled supplies. He has money in his lunch account (so we don't have to worry about envelopes. I remembered a note stating that he wouldn't be riding the bus. I still have to get him new shoes and a note from the doctor for his inhaler use (please, please, please do not have an asthma attack today without it). I'm feeling ok after some early morning tears as I drove past the school on my way to work. We'll see what pickup this afternoon brings.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...