Sunday, August 17, 2008

819.5

..."are we there yet?"
...miles driven this weekend.
...Starbucks we didn't stop at.
...pictures taken.
...pounds I weigh (looked at myself in those pictures...ack!).
...number of times I said, "Sam, no," or, "Sam, stop it," or, "Sam, behave."
...worries about the pets left at home with the petsitter.
...family members we haven't seen in years.
...number of times someone said, "Oh, the baby is just sooooo cute!"
...more dance moves our six-year-old knows than we do.
...french fries eaten in the name of collecting Star Wars Happy Meal toys.
...great memories created with Sam (Myles too, but he won't remember them).
...best wishes for the bride and groom.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...