Friday, April 04, 2008

I need a keeper

The other day, I bought some new underwear for that in-between stage my body is in now. I wore one of those new pair yesterday.

I went to Cleveland for a professional seminar...
went out to lunch with colleagues...
went home...
took Myles to the pediatrician for his checkup...
(15lbs 14ozs and 25.5inches...doctor already pushing feeding solids...but we'll talk about that later)...
went to Walgreen's...
...and took the family to my parents' house for my mom's Partylite party.

At the end of the party, I excused myself to go to the bathroom only to discover I had been wearing the "Our most comfortable waistband ever" sticker all day on my unmentionables.

1 comment:

DD said...

It would appear that the sticker is just as comfortable as the waistband??

Let me know when you wear them inside-out, mmkay?

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...