We had to wait for an hour and a half, but we finally got to see the doc. We joked with Dr. A that if we're going to have to wait that long to see him they should at least leave the ultrasound machine in the room so we could play with it. Much to our surprise, he agreed and told us how to work it if we're ever lucky enough to be left alone in a room with an ultrasound machine (I love that man).
Everything looks good. GB is still alive and still wiggling around. Heartbeat=around 140bpm. I lost 3/10 of a pound, so that's good. There was slight protein in my urine, which the nurse said was ok. My BP was 120/70...right around normal for me.
The poor receptionist almost had a meltdown on her hand when she told me that I may not be able to see Dr. A in two weeks as requested. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "I'm high risk and I won't be seeing any other doctor." She tried to tell me that the next available appointment was July 7th but I wasn't budging. She called nurse Sandy who came out and double-booked me into an appointment in two weeks. :o)
Now maybe I've got another week and a half without any dead baby thoughts or nightmares. I hope so. I'm tired.