Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Don Imus was very wrong...but THIS is funny

(sound necessary for links)

The Rutgers women's basketball coach said, "We had to experience racist and sexist remarks that are deplorable, despicable, and abominable...and unconscionable."

Why do I have visions of Daffy Duck?

She may as well have said this.

Actually this is pretty accurate for this situation as well.

And having found this treasure trove of soundbites...this one is priceless.

Or maybe it's just me.

(This is not a comment on the actual situation...just a strange place my mind went while watching the news tonight.)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

ok, yeah, that was pretty funny. :giggle

MB said...

You make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

:via DD:

Hubby just used "NO!NO!NO!NO! Not the RED one" the other night. Maggie wanted to play the piano & asked to turn on the amps, "Daddy, Do I push the red button?"

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...