Thursday, January 04, 2007

pet peeves

I put my dark chocolate m&m's in the kitchenette so that everyone could have some and I wouldn't eat them all. One colleague has taken that as her cue to eat them all herself. She takes huge handfuls everytime she walks by (several times a day). Nobody else has touched them. It has bothered me since yesterday when I realized that there is maybe two handfuls left of an almost full bag (and this colleague is thin and chic). I'm taking them back to my office. No, I don't have control issues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh out loud. Is she gross? Maybe other people don't want her germs. Admittedly, I may have been guilty of eating more than my share of the communal M&Ms once upon a time. Doh! Office etiquette cracks me up.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...