Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The boss is on vacation for three weeks

Guess what he forgot to do?

If you guessed that he forgot to get someone to cover his injunction hearing (for TOMORROW) to close a spa that dabbles in prostitution (more like a whorehouse that dabbles in spa stuff)...you're right!

So guess what I get to do?

Looks like I'll be cramming a bunch of law into my little brain this afternoon and tomorrow morning. They don't pay me enough for this.

And people wonder why I have such a cheery disposition...

1 comment:

DD said...

Maybe this project requires a little "hands on" to make a better case. I suppose that wouldn't look good for you or your office?

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...