Friday, December 08, 2006

1026

I just finished several months worth of work entering 1026 photographers and their contact information into a database for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep.

1026 photographers who give their time and talent freely.

1026 photographers who open their hearts to parents who are saying goodbye to a child.

1026 photographers who don't ask for individual recognition but instead quietly represent the spirit of human kindness that this world complains it lacks.

1026 wonderful people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it should be 1027 actually. The extra one is the wonderful woman who entered it all in the database dear.
God, I admire you!

Jaye said...

What a wonderful organization - every single person involved. Wow.

Sweet Coalminer said...

You have done so much for so many.

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful. Oh how I wish something like this was available (or known to me) when I had my daughter, and especially when my friend had her son, since she only has a few Polaroids of him.

I wish that everyone who loses a baby is informed of this amazing resource. So good of you to help put it together.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...