Thursday, September 14, 2006

Knock it off!

Today I get a birth announcement...about someone I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Hello All!

Just passing on that Dean T's wife had her baby this morning! It's a boy, Andrew T. For all of you who don't remember (and I guess that would be most!), Dean was once one of us in the white hats!


So this guy...who I've never met...used to work in this office...had a baby...or rather, his wife had their baby.

WHY DO I CARE?

AND WHY SHOULD I NOT HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF YOU for sending this to "ALL"????

Seriously...using restraint in your emailing would NOT be a BAD thing.

Don't make me block you as a spammer. (Now THERE'S and IDEA!)

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...