I've been tagged by Donutbabe.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. The Song Remembers When - Trisha Yearwood - “There was a God in heaven...and the world made perfect sense...we were young and were in love...we were easy to convince...we were headed straight for Eden...it was just around the bend...and though I had forgotten all about it...the song remembers when.”
2. Pray for Me - Ty Herndon - A plea for help that I can sing out loud in my car.
3. Two Pump Texaco - Diamond Rio - a song that didn’t get air play but always makes me tap my foot and sing along.
4. Now Comes the Night - Rob Thomas - I bought the CD in a very angry mood because the loud drum rhythms were just what I needed to blast in the car. But I found this song at the end of the disc and it made me cry. I love it.
5. This is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas - see the aforementioned loud drum rhythms and “angry” feeling.
6. My Sam’s version of Happy Birthday. It is rather tuneless and repetitive... “Happy Birthday to Mommy” (x 5000000000)...but I LOVED it.
7. WHAM - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - It was on Dancing with the Stars last night and I realized how much I miss that song! Too bad my copy was on cassette tape. I think I just might have to go hunt down a disc version somewhere.
Oh Steve of the iPod...let's see YOUR list. But you have to keep it to just seven.