Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Welcome to the world Ava Louise

My boss's newest granddaughter Ava Louise came into the world around 2 am this morning at 7lbs. 10z.

I am, surprisingly, ok with that information. Thanks for asking. Oh, what's that? You didn't ask? OH...that's right...that little tidbit of information might be like a terrorist bomb in my email inbox and you're just too insensitive to realize it...

I'm still ok. So there. (insert me giving Insensitive Receptionist the razzberries here)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Ava. I hope your parents aren't clueless and they understand what a gift you are.

lorem ipsum said...

I find it very odd that so many people are naming their children Eva or Ava these days. I hope they grow up liking their names and don't feel the need to change it to Eve when they're thirteen.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're OK.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...