Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's nice to be remembered

I stalk. I admit it. I stalk the group of ladies that I was with on my Due In June message board. They have all gone on to happy baby land and they talking about first Christmas pictures and first Christmas presents. Every now and then, I peek in on them and hope that nobody had bad news.

Today I looked in on them and stumbled on a thread where they were being updated on another lady who had lost her baby girl after 20 weeks (I can't remember exactly what week she was). And they remembered me. They remembered things I had said and who I am.

I didn't comment, because I don't want them to KNOW I stalk them. But it was nice to know I'm remembered...that Alex is remembered.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...