In an effort to find SOME holiday spirit in my, I give you the Holiday Ten...feel free to post on your own blog...I'm not into tagging the unwilling. :o)
1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation--I can SO relate
2. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
I'll Be Home for Christmas--I don't know who sings it, but it's on the Christmas Is album my Dad has on vinyl that we would listen to every year when we put up our Christmas tree.
3. What’s the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why?
My bath robes. Two in one year...a comedy of errors. And I just couldn't take either one back because they were both from people I love.
4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s?
Steve and Sam
5. Name of your favorite reindeer?
Dasher--He's the first, but he always get's overshadowed by Rudolph...poor guy.
6. Favorite Holiday food?
Pizza! Seriously, we always have pizza on Christmas Eve...family tradition.
7. Snow day — cuddle by the fire, or hand me a snowball?
Snowball...then cuddle by the fire after we've laughed ourselves silly and are achingly tired.
8. What was your New Year’s resolution for this year? Did you stick to it?
I think it had something to do with being a better mom. I stuck to it...the universe didn't uphold it's end of the bargain so it was shot to hell.
9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy...The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see...Nobody can conceive of imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world...Only faith, poetry, love, romance can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond.
10. Present, or stocking stuffer?