Sunday, November 13, 2005

Six months...he's still gone...I'm still missing him...

I just don't have anything to say. It's been six months since my beautiful baby boy, Alex, died and was stillborn and I don't want this blog to turn into a diary of what time I woke up (10am) and what I ate for breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes, thank you very much). I feel like there should be something important to share...some thought I should want to record for all history. But there just isn't. I'm not raw and hurting. I'm not happy. I'm not really anything. Just numb...hollow...empty.

I had a moment today where I thought I saw Sam standing behind me. But then I realized Sam was in the living room watching television. He looked so much like Sam...

3 comments:

msfitzita said...

Sending you warm hugs on this very sad day. It's okay that you don't have anything important to share. What's important is that you're here - you've made it through another sad day. Sometimes that's enough. Sometimes that's more than enough - don't sell yourself short.

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Jillian said...

Six months - sometimes it feels like forever and sometimes it's a heartbeat. But you made it and that counts for a lot. Just surviving to make this entry - that's worth recording for all history.

Muddystingbee said...

I'm sorry, Catherine. I'm thinking of you.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...