Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Officially ticked off

When I was hired, my boss said he started all Assistant Prosecutors at my wage. Comes to find out, that's not true. Big surprise, huh?

I find out that Assistant Prosecutors in other counties, doing my EXACT job, are making more than me...smaller counties with less responsibilities. Big surprise,huh?

NOW I find out that the Health Department Sanitarians that I represent are making more than me.

DOES EVERYONE MAKE MORE THAN I DO????????

And why am I facing layoff when I'm apparently the lowest paid Assistant Prosecutor in the entire State of Ohio?!?!?! Heck, I'm apparently the lowest paid county employee in the entire State of Ohio!

I've kept it in for long enough...now I'm pissed!

...off to look for a different job!

Have a nice day.

(I think this wouldn't bother me so much if I hadn't had a Sam-screaming, "I want to stay home with mommy" morning. But today I'm wondering why in the heck I even bother.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem.

So he starts other Assistant County Prosecutors out at higher salaries?

Grrrr.

Let me at him.

Holley

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...