Friday, January 28, 2005

Is there anything worse...?

Is there anything worse than sensing impending doom, and having absolutely NO power to stop it? I find myself with the world's worst attitude at work this week since finding out that I will most likely be "downsized." I find it hard to take my clients seriously when they call about their legal problems. And a couple of my clients, who came out politically on the opposite side of the sales tax issue, have mysteriously found themselves un-prioritized. Is that wrong? Unethical? Do I care? I think I'm going to send out some resumes today. Maybe that will kick-start my attitude just a bit.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...