Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My screwed up psyche

So my mom asked me the other day if I had changed my mind about getting pregnant again. I told her my mind changes every day. What I didn't tell her is that I have actively avoided even the possibility of getting pregnant recently because I don't want another 20 week loss to ruin Christmas.

Yeah.

So how ya been internet?

I've stopped writing here. Did ya notice?

Instead, I wrote a grant proposal.

I took my fancy camera and did a newborn photo shoot and a high school senior photo shoot. I have another family scheduled to do family Christmas card pictures.

I KNOW, right?!?! It's really amazing what you can accomplish when you're completely screwed up in the head and trying not to obsess about your feminine failures.

But don't be fooled. I don't have it all together. Not, by a long-shot. More on that later...maybe.

4 comments:

lorem ipsum said...

Screwed up in the head? Sounds like you're using your head.

If it means anything, I love the direction you're taking with your developing photography career. (Can we still say 'developing' in the era of digital technology?) It's gutsy. You're creating.

Keep going.

msfitzita said...

Sending you a million hugs today. I wish they were in person.

oxox

kate said...

thinking of you....((((hugs))))

Hennifer said...

I did miss you! I know I'm writing this late but I did check back for days.

I'm glad you are having some fun behind the camera!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...