Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things I do not understand today

People who try to use an eighteen-inch skillet to cook a three-egg omelette.

We have a dishwasher, yet the kitchen sink is always full of dirty dishes.

My husband "cooked" eighteen eggs, and yet I still have nothing to eat for dinner.

Why people stress when someone verbally threatens to sue them.

Crocheting is so easy but knitting is so difficult.

How to let "I'm sorry" fix anything.

How anyone could want to live in Pittsburgh.

Reconciling wanting another baby with, "Oh my hell...now I'll have to take care of FOUR other people."

Second grade homework.

The fact that after five pregnancies together, my husband still doesn't understand the urgency of the pregnancy food craving.

The trackball on my Blackberry.

3 comments:

The McFamily said...

I actually love Pittsburgh.
It has a ton to offer in terms of cutlture and sports and scenery.
Have you ever read www.thatschurch.com?

Best of luck with your pregnancy.
Suzanne

Maggie May said...

I'm also pregnant..again :)

And my sink is full although our dishwasher is farkin broken.

Maggie May said...

And...I had a miscarriage last June at 13 weeks. So I totally understand the fears you live with. I do too.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...