Monday, February 22, 2010

Lazy weekend

We decided to take it easy this weekend...after the insanity of sewing a groundhog puppet on Thursday evening (which, by the way, did very well in class thank you very much...two points to ME). Our big outing was Saturday when we went to Erie with the specific purpose of visiting Wegman's grocery store so that I could get veggie spring roll (I also got this really yummy butternut squash and spinach salad that I may try to replicate in my own kitchen). Sam was happy because we took him to Game Stop and let him get a new Star Wars DSi game. Myles was happy because we bought him a big box of diapers (we REALLY need to start seriously working on the potty-training thing).

OK...so you're thinking, "This is the most boring blog post EVER." But...

Look what else I bought...

Yes...it seems my emotional pendulum swings pretty far both directions these days. Don't question the insanity.

4 comments:

kate said...

:D

Jelly-Filled said...

Cute! :-)

JEN said...

adorable <3

marcia said...

Three cheers for you! So cute! :)

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...