Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Good idea kid!

Yesterday I was talking with Sam about ways we can save our money so we can afford our first ever family vacation. We all really want to go to Disney, so we're going to try to accomplish it this year before Sam's too old to feel the magic.

He said to me, "Mommy, we can go to people's doors and have them sign up to donate money if we do something difficult."

Ever see Charlie and Lola? The Save the Panda episode?

Yeah...so now I've had to explain why people are (sometimes) willing to give you money for a charitable cause...but you're on your own if you just want to take a vacation.

I love the way his mind works.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...