1. What time do you get up on x-mas morning? Not really early. Probably about 8am.
2. What do you want for Christmas? Camera accessories
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Just saw Bolt today! Loved it!
4. Will you watch the Lions on Thanksgiving? Nope
5. What do you usually have for x-mas breakfast? I usually make eggs and bacon.
6. Where will you be on Thanksgiving? We had Thanksgiving here at our house at our big dining room table. It was great!
7. What food do you dislike on the Holidays? Dislike? food?
8. Is all of you x-mas shopping done yet? nope...one more.
9. Real or fake x-mas tree? fake...don't want the cat issues that come with real ones.
10. Gift or Gift card? gifts...if you're going to give a gift card you might as well just give cash.
11. Favorite x-mas song? I have two...The Christmas Guest performed by Reba McEntire or Mary Did You Know? performed by Kathy Mattea
12. Favorite x-mas gift of all time? I honestly have NO idea
13. Would you ever Regift? yep
14. Favorite x-mas dinner? Christmas Eve...pizza. Christmas...don't really care by that point.
15. Do you go to the bar on thanksgiving eve? No
16. Favorite x-mas movie? Miracle on 34th Street
17. Are you a Grinch or a Santa? Santa!
18. How many x-mas parties are you going to? one
19. Person you expect to send this back first? no expectations at all
20. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day...Christmas morning, to be exact.
21. Do you go to Church for x-mas? no
22. What is your slipper size? 9/10
23. Have you ever gotten a pet for x-mas? no...and I hope I never do
24. What's your star sign? Aquarius
25. What was your best Christmas from when you where little? They were all pretty much the same...traveling to see family out of state...nothing really stands out.
26. Where will you be for x-mas? at home
27. What is your favorite candy? chocolate!
28. What is your favorite x-mas cookie? jam thumbprints or sugar cookies
29. Thanksgiving or Christmas? Christmas
30. Candy Canes or Chocolate Santas? Candy canes
31. Favorite Holiday Drink? pumpkin spice latte for Thanksgiving and peppermint mocha for Christmas
32. Wrap gifts or bag them? wrap...unless they're odd shaped...I'm not going to kill myself trying too hard.
33. Does your family do x-mas stockings? yes
34. If you were a reindeer, which would you be? Blitzen
35. How is the weather right now? cold but clear
36. How many people do you shop for at x-mas? lucky thirteen, if you don't count the secret santa exchanges. if you do, sixteen.
37. Favorite mall to shop at? Millcreek Mall, Erie, PA
38. Favorite restaurant? Outback Steakhouse
39. Do you like snow? YES! I wouldn't live here in the Great Lakes snowbelt if I didn't.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sally, the baby doll, when I was little. Merlin when I was older.
41. Summer or winter? I look awful in shorts and swimsuits...so definitely winter
42. Hugs or kisses? Nothing like a good hug
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee!!!
45. Ski or Snowboard? Ski...I really need to get back out this year
46. When was the last time you went sledding? 2005, I think.
47. Where do you hide gifts that you buy? In the basement
48. What did you do last night? played on the computer
49. Snow Boots or Cute Boots? snow boots can be cute...you just have to look for them
50. Salty or sweet? sweet!!!
51. How many kids in your family still believe in Santa? all of them, that I know of.
52. Favorite Holiday Show? How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
53. Hot Cocoa or a Cold Beer? Cocoa...with marshmallows!
54. How many days will you get off for x-mas? I've got five days of vacation, one personal day, and I think I've still got some sick time I can take.
55. Red or Green? Red
56. How many people will you send this to? I'll blog it!
57. How many will respond? Probably nobody...but if you're so inclined, post this one to your own blog. It's fun! I promise.
Edited to add some from what mom sent me...
When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
When do you take the tree down? After the New Year sometime
Do you like eggnog? yuck! no!
Hardest person to buy for? my brother's fiancee (I don't really know her)
Easiest person to buy for? my son
Do you have a nativity scene? yes, though it is safely tucked away in the basement
Mail or email Christmas cards? this year I managed mail!
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Grandma used to give us some doozies. I'll have to compile a list.
When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday!
Lights on the tree? white
Travel at Christmas or stay home? after traveling for all my childhood years, it is so nice to stay home with my own kids.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course!
Angel on the tree top or a star? we have an angel...but she is taking a vacation this year. too many cat and baby issues with the tree to risk her health.
Open the presents Christmas Eve? except the ones from Santa.
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the hostility it seems to bring out in some people.
Favorite ornament, theme or color? My ornaments with my boys' names on them.
Favorite tradition in your house? Pizza party Christmas Eve at my parent's house.