Saturday, June 28, 2008

My bargains this week

$25.33 at CVS

It was a good (but not great) week for the bargain shopping...though Sam is really happy with all the batteries for his Thomas the Tank Engine trains.

And as if by some magical alignment of the planets, punch balloons sell for $0.50 each at Walgreens. I bought six.

I was also able to stock up on their boxed assorted birthday cards. I got 24 cards for $3! Yay! Now I just have to remember to send them at the appropriate times...

I went to the grocery store and spent $105.21 for groceries for the week. And SAVED $48.81!!!

1 comment:

Monica C. said...

Wow! I so need to do that. I spend way too much at the grocery store. I should start with things I don't even need, then work my way to saving on the things I do need. You are an inspiration.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...