Sunday, January 28, 2007

Crochet the blues away


So I'm doing what I normally do when I'm feeling crappy about my life. Crochet!

I'm working on an afghan for a friend who is pregnant, a baby afghan for another friend, and a baby sweater set for another friend. I've been hoping to get some snowflakes made for myself, but it just hasn't happened yet. I better get started if I'm going to catch up to my self-imposed goal of one per week for the entire year.

Busy, busy, busy. Keep the hands and mind distracted...that's the trick.

But right now, I have to research the legal authority for a mayor to stop and detain snowmobiles. Such a glamorous job I have...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What lucky friends you have ;)

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...