Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank you

~Thank you Cynthia for sharing this with me. I laughed and laughed and laughed. And Sam kept saying, "Do it again, do it again, do it again." Thank you for the holiday smile...even if it does illustrate how we're a little sick.

~Thank you Lisa for the beautiful little glass angel. I enjoy working for the MOM Project...and I truly appreciate your friendship. Mariam has a beautiful mom...and you honor her memory with the kindness you send out into the world.

~Thank you Holley, who heard my sadness and went out and bought me Christmas lights. You are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the globe, did you try it where you just barely move it? It's a giggle and a half.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...