Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What do you think?

When you get the email from Classmates.com that says that 3 people were searching for you...are they telling the truth or is it just clever marketing?

When someone says, "Nice jacket," instead of, "You look nice,"...is it a compliment or not?

When you meet up with someone and they casually ask you, "How are you?" and you just as casually reply, "Fine, how are you?" and they give you THAT look...do you acknowledge that they wanted a REAL answer or do you just move on to idle chit chat?

There is a new photo of Angelina Jolie on the Yahoo front page...what did she do to her lips?

I'm thinking of selling something on eBay to make some money to donate to charity. I just need to come up with a clever 'something.' Thoughts?

If you know someone is making a mistake, do you tell them you think they're making a mistake? or do you hold your tongue and let them learn for themselves?

Happy schmappy...I still don't want to talk about it. So is it wrong to sidestep all conversations regarding babies of any variety?

So many more life questions need answering today than I am capable of handling...I'm sure I'll be back with more.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...