Sunday, August 06, 2006

Suggestions?

Steve and I have an anniversary coming up...twelve years. All but the last two have been great. Well, there were a few bumps in the road, but comparatively speaking, I now see how great they actually were. But I digress...

We have free babysitting a la grandma and grandpa. So what should we do with our free night out? Dinner? A movie? hmmm...?

If anyone has any fun suggestions, just leave a comment. Try to keep it somewhat clean...my family reads this blog sometimes.

4 comments:

grumpyABDadjunct said...

In an effort to keep it clean, how about a "restaurant" that has room service?

Kathy McC said...

Oooh, I like that idea. Matt took me to The Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) and it was so nice to just sit the two of us and share food. If you don't have that, you could try a wine bar or something where you know there won't be any kids. You can taste different wines and sample yummy appetizers.

Holley said...

I have this sense that I answered this before, and that I've given the same answer (so forgive me for being un-creative).

I would recommend the Willoughby Brewing Company and then see the Lake County Captains play (they have home games from August 11th through August 18th).

But I would also recommend the staying home and cuddling thing in the alternative.

SWH said...

I think DBM's suggestion sounds great... but if it seems 'too much' then I recommend a nice dinner. And do dinner the slow way... dessert, coffee, a glass of wine... i love slow yummy dinners!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...