Tuesday, May 16, 2006

in memoriam

We have been asked by more than one person if there is any special place for donations in Travis' name. Steve and I have talked and there are two charities that we feel strongly about that we think would appropriately honor Travis' life.

Save the Children and the Public Animal Welfare Society of Cleveland, Ohio.

Save the Children has a memorial donation page online here.

Unfortunately, PAWS doesn't have such a sophisticated giving program. But you can get instructions for donations here. If you pay by mail, you can include a note and I'm sure the Director, Amy B., will let me know.

Thanks so much for thinking of our little Travis.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...