Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back to normal

I'm back to normal! I have absolutely nothing interesting or exciting to say anymore. No deep though or insight. No plea for help or counsel. No desperate need to understand anything. No sobbing as I type the words on this blog. I actually pondered the question, "What do I say today?" And the answer didn't come! I didn't automatically think of some Alex-is-dead-related post I just needed to get out of my system. I was stumped. Stymied. At a loss for words.

Hallelujah! Some normalcy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!

Jillian said...

Way-hay!!! Sounds like a good day (touch wood!)

Anonymous said...

Yay Kate! I hope the 'normal' feelings will continue more often for you :)

I'm so not in 'normal' mode... we've got a lot goin' on - moving and I have not put up my Christmas Tree yet- and that is VERY odd for me as I'm usually decked for Christmas on the day after Thanksgiving and no later. Ugh. So much to do....

laura said...

how freaking wonderful!

Dana said...

Woo hoo!!! That's awesome sis!!!

Hugs!

Kathy McC said...

Yay normal!

Lisa P. said...

Hallelujah is right!

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...