Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rainbows

A friend that I work with went to Baltimore to set up her son at school. She did the apartment hunt and the move and had a zillion things to think of. But she thought of me and stopped in this little crystal shop that she'd been to on a previous trip out there. Now I have rainbows all over my office walls and floor.

Another friend sent me an ecard that says, "Wishing you peace in your heart today and always." With a note that read: "Just wanted to let you know that we have not forgotten the pain you have had to endure this year."

Isn't it amazing how someone simply thinking of you can make you feel better?

1 comment:

Jillian said...

You sure have some good friends:)

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...