Friday, July 08, 2005

Why do I doubt it?

I have it on good authority that I am officially "still in the running" for the aforementioned job that I interviewed with but never heard anything and now a coworker is interviewing for (how's that for a run-on sentence?). Thank you to my source (wink, wink)

When I went for my interview, they said they would know something in two weeks. Apparently they did. They hired someone else for the first position (There are two more positions open up in the same department). But apparently their knowing something does not translate into their extending the professional courtesy of sending out a note to let me know.

Have I mentioned I can't stand most lawyers?

So now I'm pretty negative about the whole thing...and really doubtful that I have a snowball's chance. Ah well...life sucks...I pretty much knew that already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be fair, you can't blame the lawyers for what the hr department fails to do.

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...