Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Groundhog Day anyone?

Please forgive me if I sound like a broken record. Having now gone back and re-read some of my posts, I see that I ask many of the same questions over and over. I am told this is a healthy part of the grieving process. Pardon my language here...but screw that...I want some answers!

I've always been analytical (got that from my Dad...Hi Dad) and I can't seem to make sense out of anything that has happened to us. I plan to keep asking the questions until someone gives me an answer. I'll settle for just one...and I'll even let you pick which one (you here being the cosmic, all powerful you...nobody reading this blog, I'm sure). I don't really need all of them answered. I can live with partial enlightenment...been doing it most of my life so far. But I would REALLY like just one question answered. Please?

Oh yeah...and I'm also told that the second that Alex died, he got all the answers to all the questions in the universe. Fat lot of good that does me! He ain't talking, in case you haven't noticed! Where do people come up with this crap?

OK...now it seems I should apologize for my repetition AND my anger.

Ah forget it...I give up.

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...