Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thank you family!

I forgot to send out the official Christmas thank you cards. So before I invite everyone here to read this blog I want to officially post a thank you to my aunts for sending Sam such wonderful Christmas gifts. He loves his truck (though Daddy and I are anxiously waiting for the time when the batteries will die), and he sleeps with his stuffed doggy every night. I know we have been out of touch for a while now, so I appreciate it even more that you think of us during the holiday season and include us in your celebration(s). Thank you!

And of course, I would be a BAD person if I didn't seriously thank Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Pete, Uncle Matt, Grandma and Grandpa B, Grandma C, and Aunt Maureen and Uncle John for all the amazing Christmas memories you helped us create for our munchkin this year. It goes without saying that Sam loved all his toys. But more importantly, he had a great time building his own history that he will look back on one day and smile. And don't worry...I plan to write it in his baby book that it took him eleven hours to open all his gifts. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try to give you a California Update Once a month.
Joseph

Anonymous said...

Hi! Cathy Steve and Sam Your Blog is great. Looking forward to all the updates. Grandma Colgan and Kathy

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...