Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Maybe God read my blog

After all this time, it seems God, or luck, or fortune, or fate, has finally tuned into my various rants and raves. One day after my conversation with Ms. Clueless at the Vital Records office, Alex's Certificate of Stillbirth arrived in the mailbox. AND, we get one free, so the state will be refunding my $15.

I'm not happy...not sad...just numb...and angry.

I'm more than slightly pissed off that the powers-that-be didn't start reading my blog sooner. Why does the universe listen to me when I ask for something insignificant like a certificate? Why didn't the universe listen to me when I talked about how much I wanted my son? Is a $15 refund really supposed to make up for that little oversight?

No comments:

Mom

My mom insisted on living independently. She wanted to live in the two-story house she and my dad built in the 70s, despite the fact that da...