Saturday, February 11, 2006

My 7 songs

I have over 500 songs in my I Pod, which I keep on shuffle, so it is hard for me to put thru this list because I do not consciously pick my music
Here is what has been in my head recently

1. Le Belage - Pat Benetar - Awesome guitar lick that I can’t seem to get out of my head.

2. Precious Time - Pat Benetar - Because life is too short to waste precious time

3. Nineteen hundred and eighty five - Paul McCartney - fun ragtime style song with a great synth playing in the background. This man puts on a much better Superbowl show than the Stones, and I love the Stones.

4. If you ever stop loving me - Montgomery Gentry - Only God knows where I be, if you ever stop loving me.

5. The fear of being alone - Reba McIntyre - Great guitars and the lyrics are good too.

6 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton - Never expected to see someone dance to it on TV

7. My Old School - Steely Dan Cause I ain’t never going back to my old Schoooooolllllllllll

Believe it or not, only the Steely Dan song is in my iPod

1 comment:

Lorem ipsum said...

The only ones I know are the Macca, Dolly Parton and Steely Dan, which, interestingly, I cited awhile back and never got one comment, I believe!