Friday, October 21, 2005

I finally did it.

Today I sent a request to the university that I spent 4 years of my life at and did not receive a degree from, to obtain a copy of my transcript. Hopefully, I can get my act together and figure out what I will need to do in order to earn the bachelors degree that will hopefully allow me to advance my career beyond the current cement shoes that it seems to be in. I just hope that I am not getting in over my head.
I just realized how many time I overused the word hope in this post.
Oh well

Update: OK, maybe I am getting in over my head. The university just called me and told me that I forgot to sign the request. Back to the fax machine

5 comments:

Catherine said...

wow! blogging from work...I'm impressed. Welcome to the dark side, my love.

Lorem ipsum said...

Cool! Go for it, Stephen!

What was/is your major?

Stephen said...

I majored in telecommunications, which is a confusing term for broadcasting. I now extract and analyze data for an insurance company :)

Julie said...

Good luck on your quest!

¡P! said...

Good on ya, Steve. Go and get that piece of paper that allows you to do whatever else it is you need to do to get on with your dreams.